eBook – The Power of Water Baptism
This is an .epub file especially for readers, this is NOT a PDF!
Immediately available for download after completing the order.
Water baptism is one of the foundations of the Christian faith and a turning point in the life of a Christian. Unfortunately, many people think that baptism is just a symbolic act to bear witness to their faith but nothing could be further from the truth! Jesus and the apostles taught that baptism really does something. A transformation takes place in the spiritual world when people are baptized. One of the reasons that many people don’t understand the power of water baptism is that they see baptism as a separate event and not as part of a healthy spiritual rebirth. Tom wrote this book precisely to help people back to the powerful and simple truth that God’s Word teaches us about water baptism and to set water baptism in the right context.
THIS BOOK COVERS THE FOLLOWING:
- What water baptism isn’t.
- The spiritual foundation for understanding water baptism.
- What does baptism do.
- Are you actually saved if you haven’t been baptized?
- When and how we should be baptized.
- What the Bible says about infant baptism and confirmation.
- What the baptism of John the Baptist is and what baptism in the Holy Spirit is.